Have You Checked Out the Customizable Marketing Materials on Cummins MART?
At Cummins, we know how important power is to your customers. Powering a World That’s Always On is not just a tagline. Our technologies and our people have been powering the Always On world for 100 years and counting.
That’s why we’re excited to introduce our new suite of customizable marketing materials – exclusively for our ChannelOne partners – in a variety of Always On branded designs. These assets are for you to jointly promote your brand and Cummins through your local advertising campaigns.
In addition to the Hurricane-themed ads launched earlier this summer, we’ve just added General Storm-themed ads that speak to homeowners across the U.S. and Canada. While they may not experience hurricanes, these homeowners know the pain associated with power outages from severe thunderstorms, tornados and more.
Shop the Cummins Marketing Assets & Resources Tool (MART) and place your order today. Please note that the MART has replaced all previous marketing literature ordering systems; you may remove any bookmarks for previous ordering systems and add mart.cummins.com to your bookmarks to keep it handy.
Here’s how to order customizable materials for your next advertising campaign:
- Go to mart.cummins.com. This will bring you to the Cummins Single Sign-on screen.
- Log in using the same password you use for channelone.cummins.com.
- To order customizable items, navigate to the catalog by clicking the “Customizable Marketing Materials” tab at the top.
- Browse available items in a number of advertising formats: web banners, print ads, billboards, door hangers, utility bill stuffers and direct mail postcards.
- Once the item is selected, you can begin customization. Customization options vary by item. Once the customization is complete, select “Finish” then "Add to Cart."
- You can now review your order and “Checkout.” Items selected for "Print" or "Download" will have different steps to complete the order, such as shipping/payment method. You will receive an order confirmation and email notifications with details pertaining to your order.
Refer to the MART Customizable Marketing Materials User Guide for detailed instructions. If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com. A member of the Collateral team will contact you within 2 business days (usually less) to help with any issue.